- My Account
|Tournament||Dates||Age Levels||Cost †|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 26-30, 2022||8U, 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U||$475|
|June Classic||June 24-27, 2022||13U||$475|
|Bang Bang Classic||June 30-July 4, 2022||
8U, 10U, 12U, 14U
†Early Bird Discount: $25 Discount Per Team, Per Tournament, If Paid by Dec 31st
†Additional Discount: Multiple Tournament Discount: $25 Discount Per Tournament for a Team Registering for Multiple Tournaments OR Organization Discount: $25 Discount Per Team For Multiple Teams Registering From Same Organization. Payment Must Be Received Together for the Multiple Tournament or Organization Discount to apply.
Questions? Please Contact the Appropriate Age Group Tournament Director:
|(12U Memorial) 12U:||Jerry Bauer|
|(12U Bang Bang) 12U:||Tom Lyp|
|(13U Memorial) 13U:||Josh Potter|
|(13U June Classic) 13U:||Brian Jarvis|
|(14U Memorial) 14U:||Dave Rapinchuk|
|(14U Bang Bang) 14U:||Frank Denigris|
Woodridge is located in the Darien/Downers Grove Area, 2 miles North of the I-355 and I-55 interchange. Once exiting off I-355 our fields are within a 3 minute drive.
As a VOLUNTEER organization, we want to make sure every participant knows that our participation as members of the Board, as parents of players in this league, is completely voluntary. We also want to remind every parent and child that their participation is completely voluntary. At any time, if the safety of your child or your family is in question, we will place no pressure or judgment on you or your child choosing to not participate in anything that is not in line with what you believe to be safe.
A CHILD’S SAFETY WITH RESPECT TO COVID 19 IS THE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY OF EVERY PLAYER AND FAMILY, NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WAA.
- Teams are responsible for cleaning all trash from their dugout after each game.
- Teams should not enter the dugout until the other team completely exits.
- Teams are discouraged from handshakes/high fives (air high fives or hat tipping are recommended!)
- No chewing gum, spitting or sunflower seeds allowed in the dugout.
- Spacing of players in the dugout at 3 feet apart is encouraged. PPE (masks and gaiters) should be worn in the dugout when social distancing is not able to be achieved. Consider using the space immediately adjacent to the dugout behind the field fence for additional spacing. Coaches will NOT be responsible for a child’s behavior. Please instruct your child on social distancing protocols, sanitizing protocols and masking/PPE protocols prior to participation. If your child fails to maintain PPE and social distancing recommendations, we encourage you to instruct them on what you desire for the safety of your family. We do not want this burden placed on our VOLUNTEER coaches as they are trying to coach the players.
- Bleachers adjacent to the fields we ask social distancing to be respected.
- Any individual who is running a temperature, sick, or not feeling well should not attend any games or practices. Fans, coaches, umpires and players included.
- Per the Woodridge Park District masks are not required when participating in the sport, while practicing or in games.
- Players are expected to wear masks in the dugout when 3 ft distance cannot be maintained.
- Any player who is running a temperature, sick, or not feeling well should not attend any games or practices.
- Only 3 coaches will be allowed in the dugout. Coaches will be allowed to stand outside the dugout during play to afford better opportunity for social distancing.
- Coaches expected to offer reinforcement to the league guidelines for social distancing and sanitary recommendations including PPE.
- Coaches, again, are volunteers in this organization. They are there to coach baseball and will not be tasked by the WAA to enforce the guidelines established for safe participation in sports, as outlined by the CDC and IDPH. We expect the coaches, as parents of children in this league, to do their best for their own children and yours to make this a safe environment to play baseball. The responsibility with respect to following current participation guidelines, however, falls upon the parents and the children participating in WAA. No one knows your child better than you do. We expect you as a parent to know whether your child will be able to successfully fulfill your family’s expected behavior on the field of play. If you feel your child will need extensive direction on these guidelines and/or will not be able to comply with what your family expects in this current situation, you should consider not allowing the child’s participation in WAA at this time.
- Any coach who is running a temperature, sick, or not feeling well should not attend any games or practices.
- Seating is permitted in the outfield and deep along the foul lines. Standing at appropriate social distance and the use of individual folding chairs is encouraged.
- We request locations around the dugout and behind home plate not be used by spectators.
- Fans are encouraged not to congregate in the areas behind home plate or around the dugouts before and after games.
- Fans are encouraged to respect social distancing guidelines at all times while on site and to consider wearing PPE, especially when social distancing cannot be maintained.
-Any individual who is running a temperature, sick, or not feeling well should not attend any games or practices.
Woodridge Athletic Association Board of Directors 2021
Are you receiving all the emails sent by the league or are they winding up in your Spam/Junk Mail Folders? If they are an easy way to avoid that is to add our email addresses to your address book. All emails generated by the league will come from either:
So please add these email addresses to your address book or contact list today!
2024 - Nick Drtina - University of Louisville, Louisville, KY (D1 - Baseball)
2021 - Noah Edders - Bradley University, Peoria, IL (D1 - Baseball)
2021 - Brandon Buday - Washington University, St. Louis, MO (D3 - Baseball)
2021 - Tyler Jarvis - Carthage College, Wisconsin (D3 - Basketball)
2021 - Michael Bucher - Carthage College, Wisconsin (D3 - Baseball)
2021 - Brian Huttner - Cornerstone University, Michigan (D3 - Baseball)
2020 - Alex Rapinchuk - Lawrence Technological University, Michigan (D3 - Football)
2020 - A.J. Oskorep - Culver Stockton College, Missouri (D3 - Baseball)
2021 - Bobby Atkinson - Heartland Community College, Normal, IL (JC - Baseball)
2021 - Kyle Fenner - College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL (JC - Baseball)
Link Your Team's Schedule to your Google Calendar, iPhone Calendar, iCal Calendar or any other iCal format Compatible Calendar
As your team's schedule changes on our website, your calendar program will re-sync and keep everything updated on your Personal Calendar (please note it may take 24 hours for the sync to occur depending on your calendar program --- Google Calendar generally syncs every 12-24 hours on externally linked calendars).
To link to your team's schedule, simply login to our website and on your My Home Page under your My Players Section select the Link/Export Team Schedules link. Never logged in to our website, if so then click here for more info on what you are missing as well as new user login information.
No Events Found for this Day.